|#||Name of the Networks/ Alliances||NU Status||Work Focused On|
|1||Asia Dalit Rights Forum (ADRF), Kathmandu, Nepal,||Executive Member||
• Works to promote Dalit human rights in Asia region and lobbying at UN level.
|2||Network of Improved Policing in South Asia (NIPSA)||Member||
• A regional network of individuals and organizations to promote and enhance civil society participation in police reform debates and influence legal and policy changes towards better policing.
|3||South Asian Feminist Alliance for Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights (SAFA)||Core committee Member||
• A coalition of feminists from South Asian countries is actively pursuing the realization of economic, social and cultural rights of women
|4||Global Legal Empowerment Network (NAMATI)||Member||
• A global network of the people and organizations involving promoting grassroots legal empowerment.
|5||Asia Pacific Forum on Women Law and Development (APWLD), Bangkok, Thailand||Member||
• A platform is working on women empowerment and capacity building of women at Asia pacific region.
|6||Food First International Action Network (FIAN International),Heidelberg, Germany||Member||
• An international platform working for right to adequate food globally.
|7||Habitat International Coalition (HIC)||Member||
• A global network for the rights to habitat and social justice.
|8||South Asian Alliance for Poverty Eradication (SAAPE), Kathmandu, Nepal||Member||
• SAAPE’s main focus is poverty eradication through policy research, advocacy, lobbying and campaign works on five key themes, which are priority concerns for civil society in all countries of the region.